I don’t know why I’m doing this, it might just encourage me to buy more, but I feel like I have to write it or I’ll forget what I want haha.
– Brushes from Crown Brushes. But I just realized you have to make a minimum order of 25 dollars. That’s so not in my budget.
– Everyday Minerals Foundation in Warm Medium Beige. I’m actually running low! Also, I’ve never ordered a full size before…I always get the samples and they last me a really long time! I even spilled my All Smiles blush twice and I still have a bunch left! I also want brushes from them…and their soap looks cool…and everything! haha oh EM, you have me eating out the palm of your hand.
– Queen Helen Mint Julep Masque – I’ve been breaking out lately and I read good reviews on this on makeupalley.com. I don’t know if the breakouts were caused by the Ly-na cream [I REALLY hope not cuz I’ve gotten quite attached to it and I don’t want to give it up] so I kept on using the cream and the breakouts only occured on my forehead and right cheek while the other parts of my face are fine. So maybe these breakouts are just a coincidence. I don’t know…but if I get another big pimple, then it probably is due to the cream.
– Eyebrow stencils – yeah I’m still lemming that
– A light colored cream eye pencil or eyeshadow so I can highlight my inner tearducts quickly and I want it to be cream because I feel like putting powder shadow can make it start to look cakey.
– A flesh colored eyeliner to use on my waterline and make it look bigger. This is actually been pretty hard to find.
– NYX round lipsticks – They sell these at this clothing store sorda like a small Forever 21-knockoff next to Target where I live. And it’s only 1.99 for a tube! NYX can be hard to find in drugstores, but I tend to see them at those small no-name shops that sells juniors clothes.
– Deep conditioning hair mask or treatment
– All natural facial soaps. Like the ones you can get from Camellia Rose or Pureluxe. I would order from them but the added shipping makes it not really worth it to me. They also have some at Lush, but that’s pricey also. I should probably take a look at Whole Foods or some other organic foods stores and they should have some there.
– Brush cleaning jar – it’s just a jar with a sponge type thing at the bottom! But I feel like it would make my life easier haha.
– L’oreal Jelly Balms – they look just like MAC tendertones and they’re so cute!
– Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme – This is the only one I can really justify buying because I’m about to run out of mine!
That’s kinda a long list, but where’s the money gonna come from?? Sometimes it just feels good to mentally shop in your head, while you figure out what you really need to buy…or which to buy first, haha.