This is sorda the opposite of my last FOTD in a way because instead of being all matte, it’s really shimmery! Which I didn’t really mean to do, but it just ended up that way, but it still turned out cute. I wanted to do a soft smokey look for the daytime.
– Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel
– Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda concealer pallette [under eyes]
– MAC Mineralized skinfinish natural in medium
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
1) The Body Shop shimmercubes silver
2) e.l.f. silvery white color
3) Bare Escentuals warmth
4) Jordana black
5) NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in slate
6) coastal scents gel liner
7) a matte cream color, I forgot to take a picture of it
I used the matte cream color all over from brown bone to lashline. Then I put the silver colors on my lid, then warmth in the crease then black over the warmth and blend well. I used the NYX jumbo pencil on my waterline, I like that pencil cuz its like a gray that’s kinda blue-ish. It looks great paired with a smokey eye without being too dark. Then I lined my upper lashline with gel liner.